Always in search of new projects and the distant horizon, SDPO suggest you the January 23th, 2016 an all new race: the ultra-trail of Angkor. Angkor, in the northern province of Siem Reap in Cambodia, is one of the major archaeological sites in Southeast Asia. The soul of the Khmer kingdom, the temples of Angkor are a source of inspiration and a national pride for Cambodians theirs beauty fascinate travelers from all around the world.
Coming up soon â€¦
the Angkor Ultra-TrailÂ® , on the archeological site of Siem Reap in Cambodia, 23 January 2016
running past majestic temples , through forests, tiny little rural villages, past rice fields â€¦..youâ€™ll never get bored with the variety of this exciting trail event.
4 distances and events to cater for all levels:
- 32km Nordic walking
- 32km Angkor Trail TA32
- 64km Angkor Trail TA64
- 128km Ultra-TrailÂ® Angkor UTA 128*
*Can be completed in a relay of 4 runners each completing a distance of 32km but
finishing as a team and joining up 3km before the finish.
- MASTER RELAY UTA 128 CHALLENGE for the 128km relay runners in teams of 4, mixed gender, male or female teams
- TEAM 128km â€“ teams of 3 or 5 runners running together, mixed gender, male or female teams
- DUO UTA 128 â€“ mixed teams of two running 128km together
- ANGKOR 224 â€“ teams of 3 runners each taking part individually in one of the individual races: 32km/64km/128km
Phoenix Voyages presents you a World Premiere! Next year, the first ultra-trail race will take place in the very heart of Cambodiaâ€™s archeological site, ranked as a World Heritage by UNESCO with 128 km of breathtaking race in an exceptional surrounding. Runners will cross several wonderful temples sites, evolving through impressive landscapes over a vast area where rice fields, jungles, villages offer panoramas of surprising diversity.